Coming from a production company, it’s a little sketchy, but still kind of entertaining to watch the media frenzy over this video that supposedly provides evidence of a “time traveler” because it appears like someone in the background has a cell phone. Also, being the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future, it’s a trending topic.
Comments indicate that it could easily be this device: 1924 Siemens Hearing Aid. What do you think?
Other time travel fun:
- John Titor
- Here’s another time traveler who found a wormhole under his kitchen sink.
- And a guide to surviving any time period.
- Why We Can’t Travel Back In Time
- 826 LA – Echo Park Time Travel Mart: “Whenever You Are, We’re Already Then”
- 6 Time Travel Realities Doc Brown Didn’t Warn Us About
And here’s a trailer for Primer, an amazing time travel movie.